Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Music Recommendations

I was recently asked for some music recommendations. So rather than add a bunch at one time, I think I'll add New Music Recommendations as a regular feature on the blog. Some weeks I might review a specific recording. Other weeks I might recommend a particular ministry or group that has meant a lot to me.

The first New Music Recommendation comes from Hillsong. Hillsong's music has been around for a while and has become some of the most recognizable and most loved songs of worship used around the world. One of our church's favorite new songs, Stronger, came from their recording This Is Our God. The latest from Hillsong and Hillsong United (their student ministry) are called Aftermath and A Beautiful Exchange. We'll be learning the song, Forever Reign, from A Beautiful Exchange, this coming week. (see previous post for text and audio of this song)

No comments:

Post a Comment