Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trust in Jesus

The following statements are from the Bible, which is the Word of God.
  • "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
  • "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)
  • "but God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
  • "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
  • "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" (John 14:6)
  • "And Jesus called to him the crowd with his disciples and said to them, 'If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life?'" (Mark 8:34-37)
  • "Jesus declared, 'Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.'" (Matthew 11:28-30)
Trust in Jesus today.

No comments:

Post a Comment